Have you always wanted to find out about the working life of a DevOps Engineer, what requirements are needed for the job, what salary you can expect and what job opportunities this presents? Our job descriptions introduce you to a variety of exciting tasks within the field of Digital Marketing. In this case we focus on the DevOps Engineer:
- In your role as DevOps Engineer, you are responsible for the provision, supervision and optimisation of software platforms
- You also take on administrative and configuration tasks and develop solutions for existing applications
- You are responsible for conducting technical tests and documenting all results
- Furthermore, you support and consult the team when it comes to the ideal use of developer tools
- Education/training: You have successfully completed a degree in business informatics or have already completed comparable vocational training
- Further requirements: You enjoy optimising applications and automating processes. Your technical know-how and your analytical way of thinking help you understand and develop complex systems
- Tools: You are proficient in at least one programming language and have experience in working with cloud platforms
WHAT DOES A DEVOPS ENGINEER EARN?
Entry-level: 48.000 – 50.000
Mid-Level: 55.000 – 70.000
Executive-level: 70.000 – 92.000
WHERE ARE DEVOPS ENGINEERS NEEDED?
- Product or services companies