Have you always wanted to find out about the working life of a UX Designer, what requirements are needed for the job, what salary you can expect and what job opportunities this presents? Our job descriptions introduce you to a variety of exciting tasks within the field of Digital Marketing. In this case we focus on the UX Designer:
In your role as UX Designer, you are in charge of developing design strategies as well as the design development process
- You design user interfaces and components of the information architecture and conduct customer interviews, usability tests and observation studies
- You are also responsible for the creation of personas, storyboards, prototypes, scenarios and requirements specifications
Education/training: You have successfully completed a degree in media design and IT or have completed comparable vocational training, which you have expanded with internships
- Further requirements: You are creative and possess great technical, analytical and strategic understanding. Furthermore, you already have prior experience in agile software development and in designing user interfaces
- Tools: You are well-versed in working with common design and prototyping tools (Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision) and possess good knowledge in the development of visual design components
WAS VERDIENT EIN UX DESIGNER?
Entry level: 35,000 – 38,000
Mid-level: 40,000 – 55,000
Executive level: 60,000 – 75,000
WO WERDEN UX DESIGNER GESUCHT?
- E-commerce and online marketing agencies
- Larger companies