SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Have you always wanted to find out about the working life of a Social Media Manager, what requirements are needed for the job, what salary you can expect and what job opportunities this presents? Our job descriptions introduce you to a variety of exciting tasks within the field of Digital Marketing. In this case we focus on the Social Media Manager:
- You are responsible for planning and broadcasting content via social media and serve as the “voice to the outside world”
- You develop, implement and continuously analyse communication strategies
- You create text, image and video content that is broadcast on various channels
- Based on your analysis, you create action plans and continuously optimise the performance of your strategies
- As part of community management, you are in close contact with users, react to feedback and are responsible for any crisis management that may arise
Education/training: You have successfully completed a degree in business, have completed comparable vocational training or are a lateral entrant, ideally with prior experience in corporate communication through internships etc.
- Further requirements: You possess a strong understanding of social media and have a professional presence on social media yourself You possess basic SEO skills and are tech-savvy
- Tools: You are well-versed in working with common social media planning tools, all MS Office applications as well as image and video editing programmes
WAS VERDIENT EIN SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER?
Entry level: 25,000 – 30,000
Mid-level: 40,000 – 50,000
Executive level: 65,000 – 70,000
WO WERDEN SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER GESUCHT?
- E-commerce and online marketing agencies