Have you always wanted to find out about the working life of a SEA Manager, what requirements are needed for the job, what salary you can expect and what job opportunities this presents? Our job descriptions introduce you to a variety of exciting tasks within the field of Digital Marketing. In this case we focus on the SEA Manager:
- In your role as SEA Manager, you are in charge of designing, implementing and analysing SEA strategies and campaigns
- You will develop ad texts based on keyword research
- Additionally, you monitor and analyse the relevant market and prepare reports for management
- Based on this, you develop measures to improve ROI, traffic and conversion
- Education/training: You have successfully completed a degree in business, communication sciences, economics, business informatics or have completed comparable vocational training, which you have expanded with internships or continued education
- Further requirements: You are creative, number-oriented and possess great analytical skills as well as copywriting skills when it comes to creating ad texts. You also show a great affinity for recognizing market changes and trends
- Tools: You have prior experience in working with Google AdWords and other online and performance marketing tools
WAS VERDIENT EIN SEA MANAGER?
Entry level: 32,000 – 38,000
Mid-level: 40,000 – 55,000
Executive level: 55,000 – 80,000
WO WERDEN SEA MANAGER GESUCHT?
- E-commerce and online marketing agencies