Have you always wanted to find out about the working life of a Product Manager, what requirements are needed for the job, what salary you can expect and what job opportunities this presents? Our job descriptions introduce you to a variety of exciting tasks within the field of Digital Marketing. In this case we focus on the Product Manager:
- In your role as Product Manager, you are in charge of planning, coordinating and supervising the products and services to be marketed
- You serve as a coordinator between marketing, sales and manufacturing and determine product requirements based on customer needs
- You develop communication strategies with the help of suitable marketing instruments and campaigns in order to successfully position the products on the market
- Additionally, you are responsible for the supervision of product life cycles and deduce corresponding measures for the product portfolio from these
- Education/training: You have successfully completed a degree in the area of business science or engineering with a focus on marketing, which you have expanded with relevant professional experience in product management
- Further requirements: You possess goal-oriented and analytical thinking, communication skills and organisational skills You are also creative, highly customer-oriented and have a feel for new trends and market developments
- Tools: You are well-versed in agile project management and also have great skills when it comes to using MS Office
WAS VERDIENT EIN PRODUCT MANAGER?
Entry level: 40,000 – 46,000
Mid-level: 48,000 – 55,000
Executive level: 66,000 – 77,000
WO WERDEN PRODUCT MANAGER GESUCHT?
- Regardless of sector, primarily in larger companies