Have you always wanted to find out about the working life of a PR Manager, what requirements are needed for the job, what salary you can expect and what job opportunities this presents? Our job descriptions introduce you to a variety of exciting tasks within the field of Digital Marketing. In this case we focus on the PR Manager:
- In your role as PR Manager, you are in charge of managing public relations and for designing and handling advertisement campaigns
- You are also responsible for planning and organising press releases and interviews, as well as the realisation of appearances at trade fairs
- Depending on where you work, you are the link between event managers, online marketing managers and graphic designers
- You analyse all PR activities by using target-oriented KPIs and you are in charge of the budget administration of the PR department
- Education/training: You have successfully completed a degree in journalism, marketing or communication, which you have ideally expanded with internships/volunteering
- Further requirements: You bring creative approaches to topics and are a very good communicator, both verbally and in writing, and are confident in your appearance You also possess analytical and conceptual thinking skills and good foreign language skills
- Tools: You are well-versed in using image and video editing programmes and Creative Cloud from Adobe
WAS VERDIENT EIN PR MANAGER?
Entry level: 33,000 – 37,000
Mid-level: 48,000 – 51,000
Executive level: 54,000 – 64,000
WO WERDEN PR MANAGER GESUCHT?
- PR agencies
- Authorities, associations and societies
- Advertisement and marketing agencies