PERFORMANCE MARKETING MANAGER
Have you always wanted to find out about the working life of a Performance Marketing Manager, what requirements are needed for the job, what salary you can expect and what job opportunities this presents? Our job descriptions introduce you to a variety of exciting tasks within the field of Digital Marketing. In this case we focus on the Performance Marketing Manager:
- In your role as Performance Marketing Manager, you are responsible for the implementation, supervision and optimisation of marketing methods
- Creating reports and forecasts as well as the development of concepts to improve performance are also part of your day-to-day
- You are also responsible for creating social media concepts and for establishing customer contacts by using effective methods
- The budget is your responsibility and you constantly keep an eye on the marketing goals
- Education/training: You have successfully completed a degree in business, media or economics or have already completed comparable vocational training
- Further requirements: Ideally, you already have two to three years of working experience in the field of digital marketing. You are a communicator, team-oriented and possess great analytical skills as well as a great affinity for the internet and new trends in e-commerce
- Tools: You have knowledge of the main performance channels, web analytics tools and SEO/search engine marketing
WAS VERDIENT EIN PERFORMANCE MARKETING MANAGER?
Entry level: 38,000 – 44,000
Mid-level: 45,000 – 50,000
Executive level: 52,000 – 60,000
WO WERDEN PERFORMANCE MARKETING MANAGER GESUCHT?
- Advertisement agencies, E-commerce, IT
- Larger companies