PAID SOCIAL MANAGER
Have you always wanted to find out about the working life of a Paid Social Manager, what requirements are needed for the job, what salary you can expect and what job opportunities this presents? Our job descriptions introduce you to a variety of exciting tasks within the field of Digital Marketing. In this case we focus on the Paid Social Manager:
- In your role as Paid Social Manager, you develop paid social strategies in collaboration with your customers
- You are responsible for the support and quality assurance of the developed campaigns as well as for their coordination and management
- You identify new trends and innovations in the area of paid social and are responsible for implementing them
- Evaluating analyses, reports and presentations is also part of your tasks
- You are the direct contact point for your customers and support and consult them when it comes to their paid social channels
- Education/training: You have successfully completed a degree and have already gained experience in online marketing or paid search and paid social
- Further requirements: Your creative, structured and proactive way of working stands out, as well as good communication skills, customer orientation and competence in consulting
- Tools: You are also well-versed in working with numbers and all common tools, such as Google Analytics, Excel, Facebook Business/Ad Manager
WAS VERDIENT EIN PAID SOCIAL MANAGER?
Entry level: 36,000 – 39,000
Mid-level: 39,000 – 51,000
Executive level: 51,000 – 64,000
WO WERDEN PAID SOCIAL MANAGER GESUCHT?
- Product or services companies