Have you always wanted to find out about the working life of a E-Commerce Manager, what requirements are needed for the job, what salary you can expect and what job opportunities this presents? Our job descriptions introduce you to a variety of exciting tasks within the field of Digital Marketing. In this case we focus on the E-Commerce Manager:
- In your role as E-Commerce Manager, you are responsible for the online shop presence of a company
- You analyse shop performance, create action plans from this and develop new features that improve user experience
- Furthermore, you are responsible for portfolio management (range and prices)
- You design, plan and implement seasonal campaigns in collaboration with external service providers or other departments
- You ensure the security of the online shop with regards to continuous updates, data protection and legal compliance and handle the logistics (i.e. packaging, shipping etc.)
- Education/training: You have successfully completed a degree in business or have completed comparable vocational training, which you have ideally expanded with internships
- Further requirements: You work in a structured manner, possess a strong analytical understanding and are great at communicating
- Tools: You are well-versed in working with common shop systems and analysis tools
WHAT DOES AN E-COMMERCE MANAGER EARN?
Entry level: 30,000 – 40,000
Mid-level: 40,000 – 60,000
Executive level: 60,000 – 80,000
WHERE ARE E-COMMERCE MANAGERS NEEDED?
- (E-commerce) agencies