Have you always wanted to find out about the working life of a Data Analyst, what requirements are needed for the job, what salary you can expect and what job opportunities this presents? Our job descriptions introduce you to a variety of exciting tasks within the field of Digital Marketing. In this case we focus on the Data Analyst:
- In your role as Data Analyst you support the marketing, business development and operations teams with web and social media analyses
- You conduct analyses and evaluations of relevant KPIs and use these to deduce recommendations for the product team
- Additionally, you create reports, establish processes, optimise and enhance relevant reporting tools and general data management
- Using your know-how, you consult teams on their data and reporting requirements and on the organization of workshops
- Education/training: You have successfully completed a degree in IT, maths, business or statistics or have completed comparable vocational training
- Further requirements: Your strong points are your analytical mindset, as well as your independent, structured, result- and solution-oriented way of working
- Tools: You are also well-versed in working with SQL, Google Analytics as well as Power BI, Tableau or Google Data Studio
WHAT DOES A DATA ANALYST EARN?
Entry-level: 44.000 – 52.000
Mid-Level: 52.000 – 70.000
Executive-level: 70.000 – 92.000
WHERE ARE CRM MANAGERS NEEDED?
- Product or services companies