Have you always wanted to find out about the working life of a Concept Developer, what requirements are needed for the job, what salary you can expect and what job opportunities this presents? Our job descriptions introduce you to a variety of exciting tasks within the field of Digital Marketing. In this case we focus on the Concept Developer:
- In your role as Concept Developer, you are responsible for developing unique and tailor-made concepts for digital communication
- These could be page structures and navigation concepts for a website, depending on which area you work in
- You are intensively involved in the analysis and evaluation of qualitative and quantitative market research
- Since this position is often agency-based, your tasks will also include consulting customers, for example when it comes to user experience, as well as conducting workshops and giving presentations
- Education/training: You have successfully completed a media-related, business or psychological degree, which you have ideally expanded with internships, or you have completed comparable vocational training
- Further requirements: You are creative, customer-oriented and possess extensive analytical skills as well as a great affinity for brands and communication
- Tools: You are well-versed in working with common UX tools, such as Sketch or Axure
WHAT DOES A
CONCEPT DEVELOPER EARN?
Entry level: 30,000 – 40,000
Mid-level: 40,000 – 60,000
Executive level: 60,000 – 80,000
WHERE ARE CONCEPT DEVELOPER NEEDED?
- Communication and advertisement agencies
- Larger companies